Effective Date of Current Policy: 10/01/17
Thank you for coming to visit www.Eco-Eyes.com. www.Eco-Eyes.com is owned by Eco Eyes LLC and will be referred to as the “Site” or “Eco-Eyes.com” through the rest of this document. Eco Eyes will be referred to as “Eco Eyes”, “we”, or “us”. Use of anything on the website such as products and service as well as the use of the website itself shall be referred to as “Services”. This document is a legally binding contract. We are going to make this a simple as possible because we would like you to actually read the document.
- Things happen and we adjust to them meaning we may require a change in our terms.
- The “Effective date” at the top of the page will reflect the last time we made a change
- Please read through these terms every time you visit the site or check to see if the terms have been changed by checking the date at the top of the page
- You must be 18 years of age or older to form a legally binding contract with us
- If you are under 18 you must have a legal guardian of at least 18 years in age supervise you
- In all cases the adult supervisor would be responsible for any and all activity and services used
- Your use of our services means you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility and agree to the terms outlined in this document
- We offer service for personal and noncommercial use only
- Children should only wear Polycarbonate lenses. The other lens options are not recommended for children due to safety concerns.
- We are not responsible for any injury or damaged property incurred while wearing our products purchased through our Services.
- We only collect information pertinent to the use of our services
- We will not redistribute or sell any of your information
- We value your privacy
- Using our services does not entitle you to any of our intellectual property (i.e. everything on our website)
- Please don’t copy anything from our Site, we have worked hard to make it great
- Copying is stealing
- We give you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable and non-transferable license to use (i.e., display locally) the Services solely for personal, non-commercial, use
- This license will allow you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as we provide them, in the manner we permit through these Terms.
Please don’t do anything that would harm the Services we offer. You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services:
- take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our or our third party providers’ infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services;
- bypass, circumvent, or attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Services;
- run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; or otherwise take any action in violation of this Terms of Us.